[SGVLUG] Statement about claims that NSA knew about the “Heartbleed bug”

Henry B Hotz hbhotz at oxy.edu
Fri Apr 11 16:53:32 PDT 2014

On Apr 11, 2014, at 4:42 PM, James McDuffie <mcduffie at pitfall.org> wrote:

> The U.S. government has office denied that the NSA knew about the Heartbleed bug in response to a Bloomberg article:
> http://icontherecord.tumblr.com/post/82416436703/statement-on-bloomberg-news-story-that-nsa-knew

"reinvigorated an interagency process for deciding when to share vulnerabilities"

Searching for the process name turned up this: <http://www.zdnet.com/nsa-our-zero-days-put-you-at-risk-but-we-do-what-we-like-with-them-7000027296/>. Sounds like there is a shift, but no substantive, precise info on what it is or means.

Personal email.  hbhotz at oxy.edu