[SGVLUG] BC

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 19:09:03 PDT 2013

Neither have I, They have been very nice to us and for the last year or so
they have been staying open for us. If there are any issues, think of it as
a monthly immune system booster.
re: BC
I have never had digestive distress issues after eating there.
Just sayin'

> Yay! The monthly cause of stomach cramps returns. But seriously, does
> anyone think just because they are reopened that all their problems are
> suddenly gone? The salad bar is still going to be right next to the
> bathroom. Count me out if the we choose to not use their closure as a
> chance to rethink the after meeting dinner. Sometimes there are very good
> reasons to change tradition. Especially when it is your gastrointestinal
> system on the line.

Thank you
--
"Knowledge is Power" -- Sir Francis Bacon

Robert Leyva
mrflash818 at geophile.net