[SGVLUG] BC

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 18:17:57 PDT 2013

I agree as well.  I have not gotten sick from eating at BC other then possibly eating too much as some of the portions are pretty big.

I haven't gone as often the last few years but we've been having an annual alumni gathering in the enclosed room by the rear exit for well over 12 years.  I know some in our group have complained but I think it was a matter of perceived slow service when you get 20-30 people all at once and there's only one waitress but they have always been accommodating splitting checks.