[SGVLUG] ATT U-verse vs TimeWarner cable

Rod Morison rod at morison.biz
Thu Sep 12 10:05:34 PDT 2013

2nd Dan's thoughts: I switched from slow covad dsl to chartered
internet+phone (no tv) and it's been pretty solid, bandwidth claims on
the mark...one unplanned day outage in 12 months and their support
reasonably explained a board blew in their last mile node.

Also, uverse will not allow another DSL connection if uverse is active.
That was as stopper for me anyway, as I'd have to be dark for some days
in provisioning, waiting for final install.