[SGVLUG] Ssh tunnel host selection

Doug Vargas dougvargas at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 30 01:29:01 PDT 2013

haha no it's fine, describing network topologies isn't always simple. So
my home network consists of a cable modem which connects to my wifi
router and my laptop connects to that, pretty standard. Then I create an
ssh tunnel from my laptop to my server and send all my traffic through
it. What I'd like to do is connect to certain hosts, like netflix.com,
hulu.com, etc, through standard http and not my ssh tunnel on
port...23445, i think i have it on. Is there any way to do that?