[SGVLUG] Ssh tunnel host selection

Doug dougvargas at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 29 23:10:38 PDT 2013

Hey all, so I have an odd problem I'm hoping someone can help me with...for I'm tunnelling my home connection (through my laptop and not my router, which sadly doesn't support dd-wrt or similar) through ssh, which is great, but I'd like to set it up so that I can tell it to ignore the proxy for certain hosts, like Netflix, and just connect normally via port 80. Can I do this with iptables? I haven't really seen a firewall/router that can do this. Thanks for the help :)