[SGVLUG] computer history museum

Doug dougvargas at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 21 17:56:53 PDT 2013

No it's okay, I know it's just because nobody loves me...sob sob :p I had a great time in silicon valley and i definitely want to talk about it a little bit at the next lug, but sadly the computer history museum wasn't quite what I hoped it would be - it was fantastic, don't get me wrong, but the culture and the people who created all of these incredible technologies were completely missing, quite sad. Still a great place though and I have some cool things to share that I learned there