[SGVLUG] Milk and Cookies

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Thu Oct 10 07:47:45 PDT 2013

Yes, there will be cookies.  Carrot cake cookies studded with walnuts and raisins, cream cheese frosting optional.

For people who have had them before, these came out a bit different.  They spread out more during the baking process so they are flatter and thinner and stuck to the parchment paper.  I have a number of half cookies because the bottom stuck to the parchment paper.

To bring this vaguely on-topic, I had been considering using GitHub for recipes and cooking notes.  I hadn't yet decided whether to use Gollum and make it a wiki, or whether I should use a static site generator.  I wanted to write the content in Markdown or ReStructured Text.

Lan