[SGVLUG] SGVLUG & SGVHAK BBQ 11/16/13 1-6pm

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Sun Nov 10 07:40:29 PST 2013

Hi all,

Here is the official invitation to the SGVLUG & SGVHAK potluck BBQ, which will be next Saturday, November 16th, from 1-6pm.

This is a joint effort:
Steven Doran is bringing bratwurts and beer.
Michael Starch will be in charge of grilling.
I will be providing the venue and organizing.

Please fill out the Google form to RSVP.  (This includes Steven and Michael.  I already RSVPed.) It should be self-explanatory. You can revise it at any time.

I used some Google scripting magic to give you an up-to-date report of how many people are expected and what people say they are bringing.

http://bit.ly/17oDrvK

Please RSVP by end of day Thursday so I have a more or less accurate headcount and food list to plan against.  That will give me time to shop and deal with logistics.

Lan