[SGVLUG] SCALE 12x

Jason Riker jasonrkr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 06:52:14 PST 2013

Group,

This year SCALE is having a Beginner System Admin track.  We're looking for
people to give a talk on one or more of the following subjects:

   - NFS - how to enable it on a server; how to export file systems; how to
   configure a system to mount a NFS share at boot time; the differences
   between NFSv3 and NFSv4
   - User Administration and Authentication:  local accounts, LDAP, AD, etc.
   - Package Administration:   how to add, remove and patch packages  via
   the command line (GUI demo optional).   RPM-based.

If you're interested, please shoot me an e-mail.

Thanks!

Jason