[SGVLUG] Pasadena Drupal Meetup is at PCC on Thursday, May 30th

Christefano christo at drupal.la
Thu May 30 02:29:03 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

The next Pasadena Drupal meetup is tomorrow, Thursday, May 30th, and
we're meeting again between 6-8pm at Pasadena City College. Everyone
interested in Drupal and building complex database-backed websites and
web applications is welcome to attend.

On the agenda this time is a review and discussion of some of the
exciting news and developments from DrupalCon Portland. We can also do
another round of lightning talks, and I plan to talk about Wednesday's
Drupal.org hack that's been hitting the news.

All the details about the meetup can be found on Drupal Groups at
https://groups.drupal.org/node/300633 and on Meetup.com at
http://www.meetup.com/Greater-Los-Angeles-Drupal/events/121704212/

 ~ Christefano

  Christefano Reyes | @christefano | http://drupal.org/user/104
  Organizer, Drupal Adventure Guide | 954-CHRISTO (954-247-4786)
  Greater Los Angeles Drupal | 855-LADRUPAL (855-523-7872)
  Join us on Drupal Groups! http://groups.drupal.org/node/219129