[SGVLUG] Gentoo request!!!

Ed Vernon ed at agrfx.com
Thu Jun 13 15:45:23 PDT 2013

Hi John,

I have failed on clarity with this thing, I wrote the post well into or over 24 hours with out sleep

 I do appreciate the links, I will put them to good use and I do have irc chat and all the official Gentoo message boards and lists.  What I was envisioning was something like the message boards and emails sites but with people from the local  area so if needed we could get together for a cup of coffee and discuss what ever topic is at hand at that time.

Ill also ask around at the meeting tonight maybe there will be some interest.

Thanks again

Ed

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer"