[SGVLUG] Recruiting speakers for SGVLUG

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Tue Jul 16 23:12:36 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Anybody got a speaker for August?  Or the rest of the calendar year?

Braddock has a Google doc to track prospects: http://bit.ly/16jB7RC

I believe the rest of the year is wide open:
August 8
September 12
October 10
November 14
December 12

Let's line up speakers for those dates.  If you've been meaning to give a presentation, pick a date.  If you know someone who can speak, sweet-talk them into coming.

Because if no one volunteers for August, the only presentation I have in mind would be on awk.  Ask yourself if you can sit through an hour of that.  From the informal survey I took on IRC, the only thing people have been using awk for is to extract columns from tabular data.

Lan