[SGVLUG] SGVLUG Meeting Thu, Jul 11th: Distributed version control system and Mercurial

thinkndev at gmail.com thinkndev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 15:33:48 PDT 2013

Hey Lan,

This is John Kim, the young Asian guy that stopped by. Thanks for an awesome presentation last Thursday. I'm interested in stopping by this Thursday for the hack night. Is it from 3-6pm, as you have stated in your description? Where will you guys have it?

Thanks.

Lan Dang <l.dang at ymail.com>이 씀:

--
John