[SGVLUG] Looking for Security Consultant

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Wed Jan 30 10:59:04 PST 2013

Combine with ASCII tux?

[1]http://www.ascii-art.de/ascii/jkl/linux.txt

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013, at 10:57 AM, Rod Morison wrote:

The guy who used to run the local wireless user group, Frank Keeney,
might be able to help.

[2]http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=737892&locale=en_US&trk=tyah

[3]http://www.pasadenanetworksllc.com/

I know he's done some enterprise fw/security work, in addition to his
wifi equipement biz. I can intro you if you like...if yes: email
direct.

Rod