[SGVLUG] Looking for Security Consultant

Rod Morison rod at morison.biz
Wed Jan 30 10:57:41 PST 2013

The guy who used to run the local wireless user group, Frank Keeney,
might be able to help.

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=737892&locale=en_US&trk=tyah
http://www.pasadenanetworksllc.com/

I know he's done some enterprise fw/security work, in addition to his
wifi equipement biz. I can intro you if you like...if yes: email direct.

Rod