[SGVLUG] Video Capture Cards?

nopbin at gmail.com nopbin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 10:56:09 PST 2013

No experience to offer, but I did a Google search....

The DVP-8642HAE claims Linux support, PCIe x4, 1080p, 4 x SDI (audio).
 It claims four channels and support for stacking multiple cards to
achieve 32 channels per PC.

http://www.advantech.com/products/DVP-8642HAE/mod_B806F4B5-3D81-45BB-8916-10C0049A5BEB.aspx