[SGVLUG] Virtual Desktops for Windows

Dan Buthusiem dan.buthusiem at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 11:29:31 PST 2013

I think I had one from Stardock, but I can't find it on their page. You
might want to contact them to see if they have something. They *heavily*
modify the Windows UI already.

http://www.stardock.com/support/?from=nav
Is there a linux-like virtual desktop utility for Windows 7 which doesn't
stink?  I'm stranded in Windows-land for one client.

I've tried Dexpot and another free solution but they are both flakey -
windows pop up on the wrong desktop, windows fail to redraw, etc. I'm
willing to pay for a good commercial solution if required.

I don't know how Windows people live without virtual desktops.  Yet there
they sit tabbing through about 100 open windows at a time.

-braddock