[SGVLUG] Virtual Desktops for Windows

Junaid A junaidjan at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 11:15:20 PST 2013

VirtualBox works great with Windows and we use it in our mixed environment
every day.

Also, you get Windows Virtual PC is free with all genuine Windows 7. You
have to download it from Microsoft's Download site for XP mode:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx

Please note that if you do have to have a Genuine Windows copy or you will
not be able to download the software.

Junaid