[SGVLUG] ATT's 2wire products are braindead

Christopher Smith cbsmith at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 10:30:58 PDT 2013

FYI, most 2Wire products have a feature of bridging to another router.
Setting up OpenWRT or DD-WRT or some such and bridging it to the 2Wire will
give you MUCH nicer firewalling options.

I didn't see mention of which model of 2Wire router you have. That would
make it much easier to help you out.

--
Chris