[SGVLUG] SGVLUG Meeting this Tonight: The Internet-in-a-Box Project

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Tue Apr 16 12:33:48 PDT 2013

On 04/12/2013 02:52 AM, Miguel Hernandez wrote:
>  One thing I thought of that I didn't mention is that if you'd like
> help translating the video to other languages (to help spread the word
> even further!), I'd be glad to do so for Spanish- it could be as
> simple as just adding subtitles in Spanish.

Hi Miguel,

If you want to do a Spanish translation subtitle of the videos we have
up at http://internet-in-a-box.org I would be happy to put them into
YouTube (looks like they take a variety of formats).  Probably only
worth doing the 10 minute Overview and Demo video, not the full
presentation.

-braddock