[SGVLUG] SGVLUG Meeting this Tonight: The Internet-in-a-Box Project

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 02:52:15 PDT 2013

Thank you for the amazing presentation, Braddock! I'm a huge fan of
bridging the digital divide & your project promises to do just that. Can't
wait for the video to be done/shared. One thing I thought of that I didn't
mention is that if you'd like help translating the video to other languages
(to help spread the word even further!), I'd be glad to do so for Spanish-
it could be as simple as just adding subtitles in Spanish.

It's a VERY worthwhile project & I'm sure many people from around the globe
would benefit greatly.

cheers,
--miguel