[SGVLUG] Please remember to welcome new members

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 11:52:07 PDT 2012

Hi,

Having gone to a number of different groups recently I've
noticed a number of them do a quick introduction at the beginning.

I just wanted to remind everyone how important it is for us
to welcome new members into sgvlug.

As the school year starts again, I would especially love to
see more students join us.

Please do say hi to new people who sit next to you at the

meeting and especially encourage students to help us make
the sgvlug more successful.

Some of my favorite presentations came from student projects

I noticed at the Club fair, so if you are going to the club fair please

do checkout the various other clubs and see if there are any

open source related projects which would make fun presentations.

thanks!
matti

btw - I meant Pogo classic deal not class deal ;')