[SGVLUG] fyi - pogoplug class deal $18.50

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 11:35:50 PDT 2012

fyi - this maybe of interest to a few:

Pogoplug Classic Media Sharing Device (P21 Black or B01 Pink) $18.50 + Free Shipping

Adorama has Pogoplug Classic Media Sharing Device (P21 Black or B01 Pink) for $18.50 each with free shipping. Thanks yuugotserved

    * Pogoplug POGO-P21 Media Sharing Device (black) $18.50
    * Pogoplug POGO-B01 Media Sharing Device (pink) $18.50
Note, there have been some reports from J&R and Buy.com's deal that members were receiving the E02 model when they purchased the P21.

I've outlined the specs in a table below:

Model / CPU Mhz / RAM / SATA? / ARM
P21 700MHz Dual Core 128MB 1x Internal? ARMv6
E02 1.2GHz Single Core 256MB   ARMv5
Make sure to check the label on the bottom of the Pogoplug for the model instead of the label on the box. The one I bought from Buy.com was labeled as P21 on the box but was actually an E02 according to the label on the foot of the Pogoplug.

Reference Wiki Links for Arch Linux/Samba/Couch Potato and more
    * http://slickdeals.net/f/5081090-T...it52670754
    * http://slickdeals.net/f/3946744-T...it47694828
    *

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/79570/adorama-pogoplug-classic-media-sharing-device-p21-black-or-b01-pink