[SGVLUG] Fw: [SGVHAK] Update on upcoming meetings

John Kreznar jek at ininx.com
Wed Oct 17 12:54:01 PDT 2012

Lan Dang <l.dang at ymail.com> writes:

> FYI: As I know there are still folks who aren't on the SGVHAK mailing
> list.

> If you're interested in hardware hacking, which can include such
> things as Arduinos, Raspberry Pis, or hacking the Kinect, please sign
> up for the SGVHAK mailing list.

Some folks prefer to subscribe by mail, but a "lists" command to
mailman-request at sgvhak.net does not show this list.

Help!

--
OpenPGP key: http://ininx.com
 John E. Kreznar jek at ininx.com 9F1148454619A5F08550 705961A47CC541AFEF13

   Email is the culmination of communication.  Voice, and all else, if
   done at all, is ephemeral preliminary to the email.  Email provides
   escape from the tyranny of forced extemporization.