[SGVLUG] Inside Team Romney's whale of an IT meltdown

Christopher Smith cbsmith at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 11:08:27 PST 2012

On Nov 12, 2012, at 10:53 AM, Dustin Laurence <dllaurence at dslextreme.com> wrote:
> Especially in urban California, which is one of the most bigoted places in America outside of a major university.

I think your point on political "bigotry" is well founded, but suggesting urban California is one of the most bigoted places in America suggests a lack of perspective.

I'd also argue that anyone who treats half the country with the disdain in the "troll"'s remarks, regardless of what half, deserves the label.

--Chris