[SGVLUG] Why Coding At Fifty May Be Nifty

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Nov 5 10:05:59 PST 2012

IIRC the joy of forth was that it was very very easy to bring up on a new
embedded system.
When I worked at Ixia ten years ago, the lead hardware engineer recalled it
very fondly, and had used it not long ago to bring up and debug his designs.

So a Forth compiler is kind of beside the point, and would probably be
useful only after the fun was over.