[SGVLUG] so, what command line tools DO you like to install?

John Kreznar jek at ininx.com
Sat May 12 18:00:09 PDT 2012

> I tend to avoid installing mua's on systems I administer.

Wow, I thought I was the only one!  So what do you use?

I read my mail with less, temporarily detouring to gpg or mimedecode or
emacs (as right now for this reply) as necessary.  Exit is with hotkeys
that I've programmed (with lesskey) to dispose of the mail file to one
of several directories.

Actually, I have Thunderbird installed, but on a virtual machine that I
only boot when I'm trying to help someone else with a Thunderbird
problem.

--
OpenPGP key: http://ininx.com
 John E. Kreznar jek at ininx.com 9F1148454619A5F08550 705961A47CC541AFEF13

  Operating a computer with a GUI is like driving a car with
   an animated cartoon in place of the clear front window.