[SGVLUG] Dish antenna

bobjaffray at juno.com bobjaffray at juno.com
Sat May 12 11:07:52 PDT 2012

BJ: Harold Totten might have been able to use a
dish at his convalescent location in Pasadena if
I had been able to find my dish, which I have
misplaced. But he is now at New Vista Rm 312A
in Sunland, across from Sunland Park and there
is a WiFi station near him.

BJ: He does need people to stop by on the
weekends to help with therapy and vist while
recovering from the paralysis of his stroke.
He gets therapy now 5 days a week, whereas before
it was only three.

BJ: Harold now has another netbook, so he is
back with us though not typing much. Thanks,
again, Dan for helping save his data.

Bob