[SGVLUG] OT: Why aren't there more women in tech?

Sean O'Donnell sean at seanodonnell.com
Tue Mar 27 22:02:49 PDT 2012

Wow. This entire thread is like something from a bad take on the tv show 'big bang theory'. I work with quite a few women who would put most of us men to shame in terms of coding skills.

Why they don't join the lug-scene... I think is solidified by this thread. :)

No offense to the lady geeks on here who actually aren't running... :)