[SGVLUG] How to be more inviting and encourage new people to join us.

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 14:38:39 PDT 2012

Great idea Rae! ( Thanks! )

We definitely need to keep encouraging new people to join us,
and help to make them feel welcome at our meeting.

---

"I do encourage discussion of how to make SVGLUG a more friendly
environment to people of all genders. BTW, everyone has read this
HOWTO, right?

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Encourage-Women-Linux-HOWTO/

-Rae."
---

Please DO say hi and introduce yourself to new people who join our meetings,
and do personally invite them to join us for food after the meeting.

Any other ideas on how to be more inviting and friendly to new people?

Thanks!
matti