[SGVLUG] Who is still looking for work here?

John Kirk johnnkirk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 08:09:11 PDT 2012

Hello,

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 7:23 AM, matti <mathew_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is there anyone still looking for work here?
> Do you know anyone looking for work in the high tech fields right now?

  Well, me, certainly.

> What can we do to help? Questions?           thanks    matti

  Perhaps make a practice of making sure we're communicating with
everyone who attends; getting in each others' bizness.

  For me, my hearing is very poor, so I often miss much in group
encounters, like our meetings.  Also, it's hard to guess when to get
my own two cents into a conversation without rudely stepping right
on what someone else is saying in the continuity of the group
interaction.

                 regards,   -- John Kirk