[SGVLUG] Free 19 inch LCD

false babbage1815 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 11:01:34 PDT 2012

I will bring it to the meeting.

-Steven

--- On Sun, 6/10/12, John Kreznar <jek at ininx.com> wrote:

From: John Kreznar <jek at ininx.com>
Subject: Re: [SGVLUG] Free 19 inch LCD
To: "SGVLUG Discussion List." <sgvlug at sgvlug.net>
Date: Sunday, June 10, 2012, 8:09 PM

In a posting purporting to be from false <babbage1815 at yahoo.com> but
lacking a digital signature, it is written:

> It's actually a 20 inch LCD.  Below is an amazon link.
> http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-SyncMaster-204B-20-1-Inch-Monitor/dp/B000E1CB1Q
> It is a good monitor with no bad pixel's, blotches, etc.  It has both
> VGA and DVI inputs (no HDMI).

Looks good.  Do you propose bringing it to the meeting, or when and
where could I pick it up?  Encrypt your response to my OpenPGP key if
you would like.

> The one thing about it is it's kinda heavy for an LCD.

Amusingly, Amazon lists the product weight as 25.1 pounds and the
shipping weight as 19 pounds!  (Maybe they gzip it for shipping? :)

--
OpenPGP key: http://ininx.com
John E. Kreznar jek at ininx.com 9F1148454619A5F08550 705961A47CC541AFEF13