[SGVLUG] DuckDuckGo

Rami Al-Ghanmi alghanmi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 00:33:28 PDT 2012

Hi,
Here is how to switch your default search engine in Google Chrome/Chromium:

1. Visit the search engine at least once:
https://duckduckgo.com<https://duckduckgo.com/goodies.html>
2. Wrench -> Preferences -> Basics -> Search
3. Click "Manage Search Engines..."
4. Under "other search engines": hover over "Duck Duck Go" and click Make
Default.

Now, you can search from your omnibar using Duck Duck Go.

Rami