[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting Thur 01/12/2012 7-9PM Topic: Horror Stories and Troubleshooting

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 09:44:07 PST 2012

Not sure if it was clear in my last email but you must have a Caltech
email address to submit entries.  Or at least that was how it was when
I first signed up years ago, their policy may have changed.  If I try
to log in to the site with my gmail address and try to submit I get
some kind of error but don't recall exactly what it was.  Or maybe it
was just that I couldn't find a previous entry to replicate.

Claude