[SGVLUG] Reminder: SCALE 10x Begins in 10 days!

Gareth J. Greenaway gareth at socallinuxexpo.org
Tue Jan 10 19:37:53 PST 2012

Greetings,

Just a quick reminder, SCALE 10x will beginning in 10 days!  We've
rounded up an awesome line up of speakers & exhibitors this year.
SCALE Friday is jam packed and busting at the seams with 11 events.  If
you haven't registered, now is the time!  Use promotional code: SGVLG
to receive a 50% discount off a full priced ticket.

For those interested in staying at the Hilton LAX, we've negotiated a
special conference rate.  More information can be found on the SCALE
web site.

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale10x/hotel-and-venue

The success of SCALE is dependent on the excellent volunteer staff that
helps out each year.  If anyone is interested in volunteering to help
during the show, please send an email to bala at socallinuxexpo.org.
SCALE is looking for people to help with our registration team, to help
manage speaker room, and volunteers with AV experience.

Up to the minute SCALE information can be found on our web site:
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/

Thanks!
Gareth