[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting Thur 01/12/2012 7-9PM Topic: Horror Stories and Troubleshooting

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 13:38:35 PST 2012

I just submitted this to the Caltech Calendar.  Hopefully it will be
approved within the next day or two.  Strike that, it has already been
approved.  That was quick!

http://today.caltech.edu/calendar/item.tcl?calendar_id=138565

In the future, if anyone else has a Caltech account, please register with
"today at caltech dot edu" so you can contribute to the Caltech calendar as
I expect to be leaving within the next few months.

Claude