[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting Thur 01/12/2012 7-9PM Topic: Horror Stories and Troubleshooting

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 12:24:41 PST 2012

Thanks Lan!

YES!! This should be fun! Please spread the word.

SGVLUG Meeting Thur 01/12/2012 7-9PM
Location:  Downs building, room 107, on Caltech Campus, across from tennis courts on California Blvd at Arden Rd

Topic: Horror Stories and Trouble shooting!
The idea is to have a fun meeting with some scary stories and trouble shooting lessons to be learned. Depending on how quickly the presentation goes we may have time to share more, so please feel free to bring your horror story and what you did to resolve it.

also, we are in need of a presentation for Feb, Mar, etc.. If you know of anyone interested, please ask them if they would!

thanks
matti