[SGVLUG] Silicon Valley Rise of Adolescent CEOs

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 09:03:46 PST 2012

Wow, .. I suspect a bit of a tech bubble...

"..venture capitalists say they are funding more chief executives under age 21 than ever before.."

"Some are self-consciously molding themselves in the image of Facebook
founder Mark Zuckerberg, 27, who created computer games as a child and
was taking a graduate-level computer course by his early teens"

"If I'm going to write that big a check, I'm going to invest in people
who've done it before," he said. "But if you look at it as, 'Hey, I'm
going to raise $500,000,' there's a lot of ways to raise that."

"Thank God for Zuckerberg," he says.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/silicon-valley-rise-adolescent-ceos-062054386.html

thanks
matti