[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting TONIGHT!! - Drupal and SGVLUG website

Junaid A junaidjan at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 14:00:37 PST 2012

Thank you Matt.

From: sgvlug-bounces at sgvlug.net [mailto:sgvlug-bounces at sgvlug.net] On Behalf
Of Matthew Campbell
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 5:50 PM
To: SGVLUG Discussion List.
Subject: Re: [SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting TONIGHT!! - Drupal and SGVLUG website

Good evening Junaid, thank you for the kind words.

The notes for the talk and directions for our site are at:
http://mattswiki.seilcampbells.com/index.php5?title=The_SGVLUG_website

I will be creating site logins this weekend.  Please mail your full name,
nickname and email address to sgvlug_admin at littlelionstudios.com.

An automated response will be generated when your account is activated.

Matt

---------
Matthew Campbell
Storage Solution Consultant