[SGVLUG] Thanks - Re: SGVLUG meeting TONIGHT!! - Drupal and SGVLUG website

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 12:33:53 PST 2012

Great Job everyone!

Thanks Matt and Miguel!

Thanks Junaid for the flyers!
Thanks Lan for announcing the meetings!

Thanks Mike!

I really want to encourage everyone to participate in the new website,
and helping to make the SGVLUG your LUG! our LUG!

( Caltech's LUG, JPLs LUG, Pasadena's LUG, and the SGV in general.)
I like to think of our SGVLUG as a "Stone Soup" sort
of community project.

If you see something which needs attention,
PLEASE help. Like all good open source
type projects, please FEEL free to participate.

thanks!
matti