[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting TONIGHT!! - Drupal and SGVLUG website

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 18:59:40 PST 2012

Thanks to all those who came out last nite! It was honestly my pleasure to
co-present w/Matt to our LUG re: Drupal & our new site (& I had a lot of
fun doing it, to boot!).
I forgot to mention last nite that I'll be putting up my slides soon & will
include links to some of the resources I mentioned.

If there's any questions people still have, or didn't get to ask, please
don't hesitate to ask. I'll do my best to include answers for them either
in the post to the list or in the slides themselves.

If folks are interested in learning more about any aspect of Drupal, I'd be
glad to present again later on this year. There seemed to be lots of
interest in Drupal Gardens, Ubercart/Commerce solutions in Drupal, theming
& accessibility.

cheers,
--miguel