[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting TONIGHT!! - Drupal and SGVLUG website

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 17:50:02 PST 2012

Good evening Junaid, thank you for the kind words.

The notes for the talk and directions for our site are at:
http://mattswiki.seilcampbells.com/index.php5?title=The_SGVLUG_website

I will be creating site logins this weekend.  Please mail your full name,
nickname and email address to sgvlug_admin at littlelionstudios.com.

An automated response will be generated when your account is activated.

Matt

---------
*Matthew Campbell*
Storage Solution Consultant