[SGVLUG] Good Web Host

Mic Chow zen at netten.net
Mon Dec 24 21:07:09 PST 2012

I have been using GoDaddy for my in-laws who are in Hong Kong to host
their e-mail for both the Hong Kong office and the Shenzhen office; to
hold a domain name. Originally the small business there was to hire a
web developer to create a website for them.  That has yet to happen.
Originally they had a Hong Kong host provider who basically held the
domain for ransom when then wanted to change providers.

Hope this helps.

Mic Chow