[SGVLUG] Quick recap of tonight's meeting

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Sat Dec 15 08:42:35 PST 2012

I have audio where you can hear the speaker, but you can also hear all the typing and squeaky chairs in the back of the room.

My video is in AVCHD format and chewed up about 7 GB on my SD card.  Let me know if you can deal with that or even with MTS files.   I  won't have any time in the next week or so to fuss about video conversions and transcoding.

Lan
PS If we want to be serious about recording and posting SGVLUG presentations to the web, we may need to be more organized and consult with the experts on the mailing list on an appropriate setup to save us this pain in the future.