[SGVLUG] ATT DSL Gateway choices, which gateway do you like?

Dan Buthusiem dan.buthusiem at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:58:18 PDT 2012

I deal with them regularly, and anything I haven't learned from their Level
2 techs, I got from digging through forums, wikipedia links, and over 5
years of trial and error at work. Glad I could be of service. If Matti
still needs a spare modem, I still have it ready to lend. Also, I'm happy
to answer any other questions if anyone has them. :)

- Dan B.