[SGVLUG] ATT DSL Gateway choices, which gateway do you like?

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 17:13:35 PDT 2012

Thanks Dan!

I've put cat5e line from the MPOE to the filter,
and from there split the phone and DSL.

So, inside wiring probably not the issue unless someone
has jacked with the wiring I did. Filter maybe, I can easily

substitute it.

Uverse - in theory I think it is available in this neighborhood.
What has been your experience: Would they run a new wire?

or just use the old one?

thanks
matti