[SGVLUG] various creative spaces around town..

Arthur Baldwin eengnerd at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 20:01:35 PDT 2012

After doing more research on the specific model I'm interested in, it might be that the documentation is not yet ready.  AMD says that the APU chip series A8 and A10 won't be ready until sometime in 2nd Quarter of 2012.  Specifically, I'm most interested in the A10-5700 APU.

Sincerely,

Arthur Baldwin