[SGVLUG] Pasadena Ubuntu Hour - THURS 4/12

Dave <3 Ubuntu dave at iheartubuntu.com
Tue Apr 10 09:46:56 PDT 2012

Ohhhh I see what you mean by it not being an underlined link. When I
mouse over the link I also dont see anything change either. Im using
Firefox 11. I wonder if different browsers react differently to the link.

Peet's Coffee
605 S Lake Ave
Pasadena, CA 91106

It is a brisk 5 or 6 blocks from the LUG... http://g.co/maps/ff7np