[SGVLUG] Xen

Rae Yip rae.yip at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 15:55:35 PDT 2011

Matt Campbell has looked into a fair bit of this, though he settled on
using VirtualBox.

As mentioned in the WP article, there are a couple different
chipset/BIOS support features that assist with virtualization. It's a
fairly tricky support matrix, but there's a lot you can do without
hardware support depending on what you're after, so it helps to have a
firm direction in mind be for plunking down a few grand in hardware.

-Rae.